What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Marketing interactions that you have had with us
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide OpenAirlines with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
OpenAirlines collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special content and offers we think you might like.
- Contact you to propose products or services that we think, or you told us you are interested in
- Contact you to know/understand your needs and exigency
- Contact you to answer our surveys
How do we store your data?
OpenAirlines securely stores your data with Amazon Web Services in the US-East-1 region. Amazon Web Services maintains ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type II, and several other certifications to demonstrate the rigor of their hosting and infrastructure management program. Information about AWS certifications is available on the AWS Security Compliance site.
OpenAirlines will keep the collecting data for 3 years after the last time it has been used communicating with you.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
OpenAirlines would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date with the opt-out link available in every marketing email.
You have the right at any time to stop OpenAirlines from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
OpenAirlines would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request OpenAirlines for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that OpenAirlines correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request OpenAirlines to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that OpenAirlines erase your personal data, within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that OpenAirlines restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to OpenAirlines’ processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that OpenAirlines transfer the data that we have collected directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email or address below:
email : email@example.com
address : NEXTOPS SAS – 31 Rue Alsace Lorraine – 31000 Toulouse – France
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that OpenAirlines has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: NEXTOPS SAS – 31 Rue Alsace Lorraine – 31000 Toulouse – France