Last updated: August 10, 2023
Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the https://www.openairlines.com website are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and monitoring:
Owner: Nextops SAS also known under the trade name OpenAirlines, Simplified Limited Company, Registered at 31 rue Alsace Lorraine, 31000 Toulouse, France.
Company registration number: 493038707
Date of set up : 01/12/2006
PUBLICATION RESPONSIBLE: Laurence Etile, email@example.com
The person responsible for publication is an individual or a legal entity.
HOSTING COMPANY: SiteGround Spain S.L. Calle de Prim 19, 28004 Madrid, Espagne. https://www.siteground.com/
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can’t download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Terms and conditions of use of the site and the services offered
Use of the https://www.openairlines.com website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be amended or supplemented at any time, and users of https://www.openairlines.com are therefore advised to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, https://www.openairlines.com may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes, in which case it will endeavour to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention in advance.
The https://www.openairlines.com website is regularly updated by NEXTOPS. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to review them.
What data do we collect?
When using the https://www.openairlines.com website, the following information may be collected:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.).
- Marketing interactions that you have had with us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide OpenAirlines with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
OpenAirlines collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special content and offers we think you might like.
- Contact you to propose products or services that we think, or you told us you are interested in
- Contact you to know/understand your needs and exigency
- Contact you to answer our surveys
How do we store your data?
OpenAirlines securely stores your data with Amazon Web Services in the US-East-1 region. Amazon Web Services maintains ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type II, and several other certifications to demonstrate the rigor of their hosting and infrastructure management program. Information about AWS certifications is available on the AWS Security Compliance site.
OpenAirlines will keep the collecting data for 3 years after the last time it has been used communicating with you.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
OpenAirlines would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date with the opt-out link available in every marketing email.
You have the right at any time to stop OpenAirlines from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
OpenAirlines would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request OpenAirlines for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that OpenAirlines correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request OpenAirlines to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that OpenAirlines erase your personal data, within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that OpenAirlines restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to OpenAirlines’ processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that OpenAirlines transfer the data that we have collected directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email or address below:
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
address : NEXTOPS SAS – 31 Rue Alsace Lorraine – 31000 Toulouse – France
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that OpenAirlines has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email us at: email@example.com
Address: NEXTOPS SAS – 31 Rue Alsace Lorraine – 31000 Toulouse – France